Career mining is one of the main economic activities of the country. The efficiency of this industry is largely related to the proper organization of artificial lighting of quarries. Such lighting has a number of features formed by the specifics of career work.
A quarry is an aggregate of open-pit mining, and it is the mining enterprise that conducts such work. Visually, it looks like a deep hole.
Insufficient light in the open area, at a great depth of production - one of the most common causes of accidents. When designing lighting, specialists evaluate the location, time of work, climate conditions, features of the object, its area, landscape, temperature indicators for all seasons, the risk of mechanical damage to lighting equipment from rock ingress, blast waves, hitting equipment, etc. Also, during the design of lighting of quarries, it is necessary to maintain the lighting standards for machine chambers; warehouses of explosive materials; loading / unloading sites; main and secondary workings where cargo is transported, workers are moved; work sites; sides that block the quarries; access roads; places where the rock mass is unloaded, etc.
The ideal solution will be led lamps, because only they have the optimal parameters of brightness, color temperature, power, and security. In addition, led lighting is economical and durable.
Vatra Corporation is a leader in the production of lighting equipment in Ukraine and the CIS countries. it offers services for installation and design of led lighting for quarries. Our LED lamps have a number of advantages:
- energy consumption will be reduced by about 3 times;
- the devices use a special driver that can cope with unstable electrical networks and protect diodes from combustion even at jumps up to 1000V, as well as protect them from short circuits;
- LED elements for quarries have vibration and shock resistance;
- for lighting quarries, we take lamps with a level of protection from IP65: the LEDs are hermetically sealed in a strong case, moisture, dust and sand do not penetrate inside;
- a special coating makes the case invulnerable to corrosion.
Contact us and our experts with many years of experience will develop a suitable individual project for You.
Take a look at our luminaires that can be used to illuminate quarries: