The problem of lighting of housing and communal services is one of the most widespread. Many such farms still use fluorescent and mercury light sources, which are the methods of the last century. Often the problem is the total lack of lighting. Another "deplorable" problem is human indifference, even vandalism - when the lamps just break. A great solution to all the above problems is to install LED fixtures for utilities.
Luminaires for housing and communal services are relevant almost everywhere: on stairways, in corridors, in elevator shafts, vestibules, etc. Plus, the transition to a new lighting system will significantly reduce the cost of purchasing and replacing equipment. In addition, such lamps are highly energy efficient.
- compact size;
- solid housing;
- the product does not contain expensive alloys, so it is not an attractive object for theft;
- the concealed elements of the fixture's mounting fixture will preserve the instrument and complicate disassembly;
- no additional maintenance costs;
- resistance to voltage drops;
- service life - minimum 5 years;
- energy saving (up to 70% as opposed to conventional incandescent lamps);
- simple installation;
- do not contain hazardous and noxious substances.