It is intended for safe disinfection of air in rooms from viruses, bacteria, other pathogenic microorganisms.
Scope: motor and electric transport means with an onboard electric network of 12 or 24 volts of a direct current.
The main advantage of a bactericidal recirculator is the ability to continuously disinfect the air in the presence of humans, animals and plants, due to the fact that the UV camera is isolated from exposure to others.
Recommended for use in car and electric vehicles (installation method - inside the ventilation duct. Not intended for open installation).
Equipped with high-performance ultraviolet LEDs from leading manufacturers with a wavelength of 275 nm (UVC range). This wavelength of radiation corresponds to the maximum bactericidal efficiency, ie the best absorption of ultraviolet light by DNA molecules of microorganisms, as a result of which they lose the ability to reproduce and die. The service life of efficient LEDs is at least 20,000 hours. Due to the use of LEDs as a source of bactericidal radiation, the recirculator has a compact size and is resistant to vibration, which makes it possible to use it to disinfect the air in the salons of public, commercial and personal vehicles and electric vehicles.
Advantages of the LED bactericidal recirculator:
- Destruction of up to 99.9% of pathogenic microorganisms contained in the air;
- Possibility of long work within 8 and more hours. The mode of work in the presence of people is continuous;
- Disinfection of air without harm to the health of the people present;
- The design with ultraviolet light-emitting diodes as a radiation source that allows to use the recirculator in motor transport;
- Possibility of installation in the ventilating channel of the vehicle.