The main advantage of the bactericidal recirculator is the ability to continuously disinfect the air in the presence of people, animals and plants, due to the fact that the UV irradiation chamber is isolated from the effects of others.
Recommended for use in the salons of automobile and electric transport (installation method - overhead).
Equipped with highly efficient ultraviolet LEDs from the world's leading manufacturers with a radiation wavelength of 275 nm (UVC range). This radiation wavelength corresponds to the maximum bactericidal efficiency, i.e. the best absorption of ultraviolet radiation by DNA molecules of microorganisms, as a result of which they lose their ability to multiply and die. The effective life of LEDs is at least 20,000 hours. Thanks to the use of LEDs as a source of bactericidal radiation, the recirculator has a compact size and is resistant to vibrations, which makes it possible to use it for air disinfection in the salons of public, commercial and personal automobile and electric transport.
Advantages of LED bactericidal recirculator
- Destruction of up to 99.9% of pathogenic microorganisms contained in the air;
- Possibility of long work within 8 and more hours. The mode of work in the presence of people is continuous;
- Disinfection of air without harm to the health of the people present;
- Design with ultraviolet LEDs as a radiation source that allows use a recirculator in vehicles;
- Possibility of ceiling fastening.